Aerocrine, Inc. partnered with JFK Communications for the US
launch of NIOX MINO, a device that monitors exhaled nitric oxide (eNO), a
marker of airway inflammation. eNO is a state-of-the-art method for
monitoring asthma patients, and Aerocrine is a global leader in developing and
marketing technologies that accurately measure eNO.
JFK Communications provided a comprehensive public relations strategy
- A national media relations campaign targeting 170+
- Development of collateral materials including launch
press materials, a revised US NIOX MINO product brochure and a brochure to
communicate the medical utility of eNO
- Creation of NIOX MINO Web content, including
product and reimbursement information
- Posting NIOX MINO video content to social media websites including YouTube
- Advocacy relations to build relationships with
key asthma groups
- Congress support for the NIOX MINO launch at the
American Thoracic Society (ATS) annual meeting
The launch of NIOX MINO was extensively covered by top tier
newspapers, general medical and respiratory trade publications, online health
media, and broadcast media, earning more than 62,000,000 media impressions.
JFK Communications was also instrumental in establishing an
ongoing working relationship with Allergy and Asthma Network Mothers of
Asthmatics (AANMA), a leading patient advocacy group providing information,
education and support to asthma patients and caregivers.
The US launch of NIOX MINO is an example of JFK Communications' extensive experience providing public relations support to medical technology companies.