As an Account Supervisor at JFK Communications, you will be responsible for overseeing ongoing public relations programs for select clients in the life-science industry. You will be expected to:
Occasional travel to client meetings, medical congresses and off-site events will be included in these responsibilities. We are looking for an individual who is spirited, proactive, ambitious, responsible, a leader and a resourceful problem solver. We encourage professional development and senior management is involved in ensuring growth of all account managers.
- Drive and support strategic planning
- Oversee and manage client projects/programs
- Ensure client teams are delivering project results on-time and on-budget
- Provide strategic counsel to clients; maintain regular client contact
- Manage budgets (including fee/OOPs, client invoicing, vendor bills) and assist with staffing projections
- Contribute to organic growth of clients
- Assist with JFK marketing and work with senior management on business development, including researching and developing proposals and presentations, and participating in new business pitches
- Manage and mentor junior JFK colleagues, in addition to supervising freelance consultants and external vendors
- Life science PR agency and/or corporate life science PR experience is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and inquiries to email@example.com.