Part Time Position
As an Administrative Assistant at JFK Communications, you will be responsible for assisting in the management of ongoing public relations programs for key clients. You will be expected to play an active role in supporting the planning and execution of daily activities and projects to ensure that programs meet client expectations. You will be expected to work with the firm’s senior management team on maintaining existing accounts and helping grow new business which includes research, supporting development of proposals and presentations through PowerPoint and/or Word document editing, media list development and management and some financial/accounting support. You will also be expected to assist in coordinating efforts to supervise freelance consultants and external vendors. Local travel to complete administrative tasks may be required.
The ideal candidate is interested in a part-time (20 hours per week), office-based based position. The ideal candidate possesses the following skills/experience:
- Administrative support for CEO’s operational work
- Administrative support for CEO’s business development and sales work
- General office management work
- Administrative support for CEOs’ pro bono work
- Administrative support for corporate website
It is a plus if the candidate has a college degree, is experienced in social media/marketing, possesses above average writing an ability, and has previous experience in a life science company environment.ssesses above average writing an ability, and has previous experience in a life science company environment. For more information on this position, please send inquiries to email@example.com.
- Positive/outgoing personality
- Able to take direction and contribute to team efforts
- Solutions oriented, problem solver, willing to learn
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Previous office/office management experience
- Ability to multi-task