As a Senior Account Executive at JFK Communications, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing ongoing public relations programs for select clients in the life-science industry. You will be expected to:
Occasional travel to client meetings, medical congresses and off-site events will be included in these responsibilities. We are looking for an individual who is proactive, ambitious, responsible, positive and a problem solver. We encourage professional development and senior management is involved in ensuring growth of all account managers.
- Assist with strategic planning
- Implement projects/programs with little oversight (including counsel, budgeting, timelines, vendor relations, client updates)
- Provide strategic counsel to clients; maintain regular client contact
- Contribute to organic growth of clients
- Assist with JFK marketing and work with senior management on business development, including researching and developing proposals and presentations, and participating in new business pitches
- Manage and mentor junior JFK colleagues, in addition to supervising freelance consultants and external vendors
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and inquiries to email@example.com.